Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How our house almost burned down last night

I love my Macintosh computers, and would recommend them to anybody. My MacBook is wonderful. It's not too big, not too small, has plenty of power, and comes at an affordable price. But I really wish it wouldn't have come this close to burning my house down.
Check out that power cord!! It is supposed to have fuses in the brick to prevent these things from happening. I'm just glad that the fuses finally blew before our new smoke detectors had to have a real world trial. I just hope the computer isn't fried as well. I'll find out tomorrow when a friend from work lets me charge it with his power cord.

UPDATE: MacBook seems to be accepting a charge now. Yeah!

No comments: